Business Process Reengineering
Business restructuring services of OBM gives assistance for reconstruction of a business.
Based on our observation and techniques applied, we enhance business by increasing effectiveness and efficiency of the processes that are being implemented in the business.
Provide profitability reporting and analysis for an organization, a product, segment, customer, branch or channel.
Develop business planning and forecasting which includes performance measurement systems that meet risk management goals, financial performance metrics such as EVA and RAROC and financial review checkpoints and planning calendars.
Design, select and implement appropriate financial reporting systems that perform accounting systems upgrades and conversions.
Develop best practice Management Discussion and Analysis Disclosures (MD&A).
- Identify key performance drivers.
- Ensure drivers support strategic goals.
- Align compensation programs to goals.
- Develop strategic re-positioning.
Investor Relations Advisory
- Provide outsourced investor relations services.
Financial Industry "Best Prices"
- Capital Allocations
- Funds transfer pricing
- Cost allocations and activity-based cost management
Expense Control Initiatives
- Develop and implement cost cutting programs during post-merger integration, and process re-engineering.
- Improve working capital efficiencies.
- Develop outsourcing assessments.
- Design and implement shared service centers.
Global Accounting Standards
- IFRS versus GAAP
- Accounting for financial instruments
- Fair Value accounting versus Historic Cost
- Accounting formats
- Online data-tagging standard Extensible
- Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
- Develop policies and procedures manuals